Friday, February 5, 2010

Shawn Smith Site:blogspot.com Can Anyone Give Me Or Tell Me Where I Can Get The Guitar Tab For Shawn Smith Songs? Wrapped In My Memory?

Can anyone give me or tell me where i can get the guitar tab for Shawn Smith songs? Wrapped in my memory? - shawn smith site:blogspot.com

Tabbed browsing, or their songs, but actually participated on the screen of my memory of thorns to sing this song, when the beauty is a Seattle-based singer-songwriter who was also in the band, Satchel, Pigeonhed, Diamond hand and Brad. I hope someone can help.

4 comments:

thesingi... said...

try chordie.com
or the ultimate guitar.com

Stephen C said...

You can try to http://www.ultimate-guitar.com

John B said...

www.911tabs.com

stone said...

It can be difficult, the bulk of their work is improvised piano. could Christian bookstores in Outlook that attempt that could have a piano score.

Post a Comment