Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wedding Announcement Examples How To Word A Wedding Announcement - Marrying Outside The Country.?

How to word a wedding announcement - marrying outside the country.? - wedding announcement examples

I went to Canada and my friend and I should marry. My whole family lives in the U.S. and I am sure that the word of the form of advertising. I want to send while I was still in the States, but no invitation, just an announcement. I do not want to see my family and to prevent them at the same time, sounds no text, I would expect to see there.

I have this example online:
"Susan MacGuire and Philip Thomas
pleased to announce their engagement.
They are planning on Saturday 23 Getting married in October 2004 and we hope to save the day. "

Pinch a bit more elaborate than would be ideal, including the situation of marriage and possibly the names of our parents.

One of the things that I also indicates about ... How can you properly evaluate the city, province and country in a position u0026lt> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;
Timmins, Ontario, Canada? The last comma between the province and the country is wrong and I'm not sure what to do.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment